Thank You for Renewing Your OLLI Membership
(If you are joining as a new member, click here.)
You may securely renew your membership online, via mail, or by calling our office at 413-236-2190.
Annual Membership: $60
Annual with Automatic Renewal Membership: $60
Renew for another twelve months and enjoy access to our classes, shared interest groups, the OLLI art show, and more! You'll also receive discounts on OLLI special events, University Day symposiums, distinguished speaker lectures, and further invitations and discounts from our cultural partners.
You can choose to maintain your OLLI Annual Membership with the convenience of automatic renewal payments. In addition to saving you time, this option helps improve the operating efficiency of our offices, putting more resources into creating more exciting programming for all our members. You may elect to change back to the non-auto renewing Annual Membership level at any time online or by contacting the OLLI office at 413-236-2190.
Summer Membership (June - August): $30
If you will only be here for the summer, a summer membership may be best. It is valid June 1 through August 31 in the year your payment is received. If you wish to wish to upgrade your existing Summer membership to the Annual level, it's only $30 more. To do so, please call the OLLI office at 413 236 2190.
To Renew Online:
If you have already set up your online OLLI account:
1. Log in to the OLLI website via the LOGIN link in the upper right hand corner.
If you have not yet activated your online OLLI account, it's easy to do! Use this procedure:
2. Click on your name under the OLLI banner near the top of the page. This will bring you to your personal Profile page, which you can edit.
3. In your Profile page, click on the "Renew until --- " link to extend your present Annual or Summer membership. Alternatively, you may wish to click on "Change" in the Membership Level item to switch your annual membership to Annual with Automatic Renewal to take advantage of the convenience of automatic recurring membership payment. (Note that you can "opt out" of Automatic Renewal at any time before the next membership due date either by clicking Stop Recurring Payments in your Profile or by contacting the OLLI office).
1. Click on LOGIN in the upper right-hand corner of this page
2. Then, click “forgot password”-- you can then change it to something familiar and known only to you
3. Type in your email address and press SUBMIT
You will then receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Once you do, you can log in with your email and your own new password and access your account, update your address, sign up for classes and more. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Please note that our online membership software requires a separate email address for each member. If you share an email address with another OLLI member, only one of you will be able renew and register for classes and events online. If you are sharing an email address with another OLLI member, you might consider setting up a separate email account for your partner or spouse, for example, through Google's Gmail service. Gmail is easy to set up and it's free. Please click here to email the OLLI office if you wish to change the email address that we have on file for you.
Scholarships are available to those with a financial need. For more information, contact Executive Director Megan Whilden at 413-236-2192.